Sunday 7 April 2019

Living with Plants

I've always felt deeply connected to Nature! Being around plants is in all senses an inspiring experience -- comforting, harmonizing, refreshening, energizing and healing! Whether it is a private garden, terrace, a tiny balcony or only a couple of narrow windowsills in your urban dwelling - there is always an option to green up your space. I noticed that even a few minutes spent wholeheartedly with my green friends increases my concentration and nourishes my creativity.


I always love to know about new ways of styling and displaying indoor plants and  creating smart, harmonious indoor oases. Also, I keep constantly discovering innumerable kinds of plants -  my Pinterest Wishlist is ever-growing!๐Ÿ˜Ž

For this post, I've gathered some ideas on how to enliven interior spaces with plants & bring more plants-inspired layers to our daily DecoLiving...



upper left - isabellas.dk
 upper right - moebe.dk  
bottom left - flowercouncil.co.uk
 

Besides my special love for succulents, I'm also fascinated by plants with large, burdock-like leaves,
no matter whether patterned or with just plain green foliage!
Here's a couple of stunningly looking Alocasias...

 
LEFT: One of my IKEA crushes, FABRIKร–R Glass-door cabinet adorned by
a whimsical  A l o c a s i a  & Co.:)... via maplantemonbonheur.fr
RIGHT:  Another impressive species of Alocasia, also known as Elephant's Ear,
here as an  a c c e n t   p l a n t ... via thejoyofplants.co.uk

...
upper left - A lovely  i l l u s t r a t i o n  by Saar Manche
 upper right - A stylish corner with a jar terrarium @ MadameLove .instagram
bottom left - Some pretty  s e w n   a p p l i c a t i o n s  in embroidery hoops via Lia Griffith
  bottom right - Photography by Luisa Brimble via homelife.com.au



Now, if you are like me, amazed by the  p l a n t  theme in fashion and home decoration, 
you'll defenitely like these finds of mine - charming gifts to treat yourself  and someone you love!
๐Ÿ” Tropical Palm Box of Long Safety  M a t c h e s  from Rexlondon  £3.95
๐Ÿ”  Cactus necklace  c h a r m s  by Stephanie Jones 
๐Ÿ”  Center:...yeah, i happened to have lost the link to this adorable enamel pin!;( But, I suggest you another source for this kind of beauties - Hemleva shop where you'll find lots of  amazing botanical pins and other little gifts.
๐Ÿ” Vinyl  B r o o c h  - Palm and Philodendron from Karteko .etsy  $24.30
๐Ÿ”  Terrarium  P o s t c a r d s  Set of 4 from Quill & Fox .etsy



Well, I hope you enjoyed the post!
Also, you might like to visit my GIUNGLA DI CITTร Pinterest board (yes, inspired by Adriano Celentano's famous song with the same title as it siuts so well to the board's content:). I collect there wonderful ideas of indoor plants, plants-inspired DIYs and shopping, including the best books about plants and their caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment